Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Video for 'Girls Night'.....coming soon!

Hello Beautiful People!!  Right now the Lakota Jonez team is in the planning stages for the music video of my soon to be released single - ‘Girls Night’.  The whole team is working very hard to create a really cool and one-of-a-kind experience.  The story behind it and the actors/actresses for this video are very important to help convey the right message. When you hear the song ‘Girls Night’ - what comes to mind??   Girls goin out right??  HA!  That's where we're gonna switch it up on ya..... Stay tuned cuz this is gonna be a good one!  The shoot is quickly approaching and I will be reaching out to my fans to come join our crew and be a part of the video shoot.  If you're interested, get at me with some contact info so that I can keep you updated on the when and where details.

1 comment:

  1. Lakota Jonez is very cool. Lakota Jonez is my mom! :)

    ReplyDelete