Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Need YOU For My Upcoming Music Video Shoot

Fans and Fanettes the time has come...   We have an official date in mid-December for the "club scene" portion of my video shoot and I need your help...  I NEED EXTRAS!!!  If you just wanna play the background so you can say "hey I'm that guy/girl right there" when you show it to your friends or if you wanna get your freak on solo, that can be arranged as well...  It will be an All Day Party...  If you're interested in being involved in the shoot send me an email and I will forward you the when and where...   Oh and please come dressed like it’s your video shoot!!  Grown and sexy attire... If ya need some pointers lemme know...  wink wink..lol    It's coming up soon so HOLLA!!

~Lakota Jonez

No comments:

Post a Comment